*Summer's Blog*

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My New Room


We are now settled in to "Le Mance" and my room is very pretty in pink. I have pink curtins, a pink carpet, a pink lamp, pink pillow, pink bedsheets, pink bedroom set (well mostly white but pink drawer handels) and I plan to buy a pink and green blanket. Anyway I have the mini Mac set up on my drawing desk so i can play games and watch movies on it but it has no internet so its kind of sucky. My bedroom set has a place for everything so I can keep my room cleaner than ever (which still isnt very clean). I was origionally going to make an I-pad (a white room with I-pod accessories) but the carpet and curtains were already pink so i worked off that. i have enough pink stuff now so i plan to get some green stuff because pink and green are now my favorite colors and one goes with the other perfectly. Anaway that's pretty much all there is to my pink slightly boring room.
GAME OF THE MONTH (or week, or blogpost or whatever)
i spy something that is small red and full of trash............. answer on the comments and you'll win a prise (mabey if i feel like it and have one)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home