*Summer's Blog*

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Surf Lessons


My brothers and I are taking surf lessons every Tuesday and Thursday and there really fun. I can stand up on a surf board now and everything. But, the majority of the time on a surf board is spent paddling. First you have to paddle out to sea over the waves and then when a wave comes we have to paddle really fast to catch it and we usually have to paddle south a lot because we drift north. This is a picture of me riding a wave by the way. The tight black, gray and yellow suit that I’m wearing is called a wet suit. A wet suit is used for keeping people warm in the not so warm water (not that we have to worry about that in San Diego or anything). Anyway now we can leave San Diego with a bit more than a tan and taste for traffic because were surfers! (Not very good ones though)

6 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger toshie said…

    サマーチャンは上手に板の上に乗っていますね。なかなか、かっこええです、。どんな気分ですか。倒れないようにバランスを取るのが、難しそうですね。カナダではできないスポーツなので、今たくさん、たのしんでおいてね。お兄ちゃん達も出来るようになりましたか。お祖母ちゃんが怖くて絶対できません。プールで浮くぐらいはできますが。では気をつけてね。利江お祖母ちゃんより

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Horne Acal said…

    Great Work!!!
    this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Ronan Jimson said…

    Great Work!!!
    this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger joyce said…

    You are a much better surfer than I am. I never even got to stand up. No surfing when you get here though. Unless someone makes very big waves in Sandy's pool.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Dream Realism said…

    Hi Summer, Wow, can I believe it; you really are a summer girl; I spent hours trying to do that in Australia, and finally reached the conclusion that I am not a stand-up surfer and never will be.....Great stuff! Are the boys still at it? What about your mom and dad? CU soon. Grampa

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous nocuuj said…

    Its good work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home