*Summer's Blog*

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Summer Debreuil AKA Business Woman

$$$ I made my first business deal this morning (this is a picture of the item I sold). I varnished this coffee table (that we got for free) and sold it for $40. I put it up on craigslist (an online site where people can buy and sell things) a couple days ago and last night somebody called to buy it and voila i'm rich (at least not broke). It took only half an hour to sand and varnish (by the way thank you grandpa for showing me how to varnish :), it made me 40 bucks). I’m going to buy souvenirs for the Canadian crowd with the money I made. Me and my brothers varnished the legs (grandpa did the top when he visited) of our kitchen table a few days ago as well. We might sell that on craigslist too but my parents kind of want to keep it.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger joyce said…

    you did a beautiful job on the coffee table. Is there anything else you can fix and sell? We are anxiously awaiting you arrival back here in sunny Canada. It hasn't been the same without you.
    Love,
    Gramma

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger toshie said…

    綺麗なテーブルですね。ここでコーヒーを飲んだら、おいしいでしようね。お祖母ちゃんは英語が読めませんから、サマーちゃんが早く、日本語を勉強して、くださいね。グランマさんがお返事をくれて、嬉しいですね、ではまた、。五條の利江お祖母ちゃんより、
    サマーチャンヘ

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Sandy Debreuil said…

    Hey Summer,
    We have lots of sanding and varnishing to do here....hahaha! We are soooooo, excited you guys are coming back! And, ummmm, I'm not sure about getting Mimi back but I'll ask her when you get back. Perhaps you could come along and look really forlorn, and all sad! lol...
    Hello to everyone! We'll be so happy to see you all. (Simba will be too...don't worry, he hasn't forgotten you all, I've been secretly playing your voices on tape to him and showing your photos....haha)
    See you all soon,
    Christine

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Shara said…

    Great Work!!!
    this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

     
  • At 5:08 AM, Blogger Jonh Neo said…

    Great Work!!!
    this is a good link you can refer Art Collection

     

Post a Comment

<< Home