*Summer's Blog*

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Beach


These are pictures of the beach near our house. The one on the right is a sand castle made out of sand (naturally).you may have wondered why I’m not in the picture (maybe you didn’t; how should I know) but for those of you that wondered I was currently burying myself in sand (that’s just a bit of useless information for my audience). The picture on the right was actually a part of bigger picture that included Free and Sky. I had to crop it because Free was bending over looking like tree stump and Sky looked like a women turtle in a towel (not a pretty sight). Anyway, this is the beach where three certain Canadian visitors (Anna, Grandma, and Grandpa) will be tanning on, starting next Tuesday! Can’t wait!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home