*Summer's Blog*

Monday, January 30, 2006

Queen of the Mountain

This is a picture of me on top of mount San Diego (actually it’s just a mountain in San Diego). We hiked up this mountain (more like rock climbed, it was really steep) with my parent’s friends. There was a lot of fox poop and rattle snake holes on the way up so we had to keep both eyes on the ground instead of watching the scenery. After we got back to the car we went to an her Indian restaurant. The food was good, but in San Diego (away from the potato eaters) when they say spicy, they mean spicy. This is a picture of the bracelet Carm sent me. I love the flowers on it and the rocks are so cute. We aren’t allowed to wear chains in school, but I think I can get away with wearing this. Our report cards are coming any day now (they send them in the mail), but I already know most of my grades because we can check them online. I got a haircut a few days ago so this is a picture of the shorter haired me. My mom got her hair cut to and the hair dressers psyched us in to buying all this hair stuff so we ended up spending like $70 (wow!).

7 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger toshie said…

    サマーちゃんの元気な顔が見れて、バアバアは嬉しいですよ。イルカショーはすごいですね。私も昔、見たことがありますよ、サマーちゃん、綺麗なブレスレットですね。誰かに、買ってもらったのですか、?似合うとおもいます。利江バアバアより

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger dirtylittleslurry said…

    Hey, your bracelet looks great! Anna has a matching one so hopefully she will put hers on her blog so you can check it out. i'm glad your parcel got there, i think the manitoba crew are still waiting for theirs...
    post a pic of the twins if you can, i am stoked they liked their's too... that pic of you on the top of the mountain looks so cool! who took it? and your hair cut looks great! is your hair a bit curly? or is the hairdresser just good or is it product? lol
    my hair is gross at the moment, dirty and sweaty cos it's so hot here. i'm going to have a shower...
    lol
    take it easy
    love
    carm joe and the boys of noise...!

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger grinbloke said…

    hey summer,
    great blogging!! i just read a whole bunch and i gotta say there`s some comedic writing talent there, just like your auntie carmy!! i`ve been to san diego a couple of times but never managed to climb any mountains, looks like fun. i can`t remember the exact neame but we were mostly down at the beach near town. hope the family is good, you watch out for rattlesnakes and we`ll look out for any vicious koala bears!!
    cheers joe

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger joyce said…

    Love the haircut, Summer! That mountain looks steep. I better get exercising so I don't get left in the dust when we get out there. We are just waiting for our passports to arrive and then we will book our flight. Get the closet under the stairs ready!
    Love,
    Gramma

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Simon Langer said…

    Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

    I'll be coming back again.

    Regards,

    how to sell a timeshare

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger James Baker said…

    Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
    site & blog about pet center.
    Yours is top-notch!
    If you have a moment, please visit my site
    pet center
    I wish you all the best!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Joe Berenguer said…

    I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
    Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
    pet center
    It pretty much covers pet center related issues.
    All the best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home